BuildSys restored re-submit/verify your build

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:33:00 CEST 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 10:54 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> The root cause of the failure was not specifically related to plague
> and could have appeared with koji. But that's not a reason not to
> continue to work on the transition to git/koji. So I still hope to
> have this transition before f20.
>

> Thx

Thanks Nicholas. Is there any thing we can do to help? I'm not an infra
person myself (not enough to handle a server by myself), but if you
could list out the work required, folks could see if there are
opportunities that we can pitch in to help at.
--
Thanks again,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!