wl-kmod for F-18

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Oct 16 09:01:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

There seems that last F-18 build for wl-kmod stayed stuck in buildsys
and was not pushed in corresponding testing repository.
As I'm not the original submitter of the build job 18707 on buildsys,
plague refuse me to resubmit this job.
I wonder if it was possible to make something without submitting a new
build process (without bumping release number), probably in running the
script that pushes these packages once there are correctly built. I
would be very grateful if someone could point to me the correct command
to achieve this task if possible.

Cordially,

--
NVieville