Errror importing src.rpm

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:56:50 CET 2013

Hello,

can someone shed some light on this?

I'm trying to import my first src.rpm in RPMFusion, but I'm not able to
import the package. This is the error I have:

$ ./cvs-import.sh -b devel steam-1.0.0.43-7.fc19.src.rpm
Checking out module: 'steam'
Unpacking source package: steam-1.0.0.43-7.fc19.src.rpm...
A README.Fedora
A steam.csh
A steam.sh
A steam.spec
L steam_1.0.0.43.tar.gz

Checking : steam_1.0.0.43.tar.gz on
https://cvs.rpmfusion.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi...
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [upload] Error 255
ERROR: Uploading the source tarballs failed!

I'm following the procedure at:

http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#Import_your_package

Have I missed something? I would also like to point out that the
instructions do not describe the procedure to set up the client certificate
in ~/.rpmfusion.cert, so the user has to figure it out.

Thanks,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/