Errror importing src.rpm

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:09:05 CET 2013

Bah! Solved... actually I pasted again the contents of the gencert script
[1] as is and everything worked.

Thanks everybody for help.

Regards,
--Simone

[1] https://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/user/gencert

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/