Errror importing src.rpm

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Oct 28 21:59:39 CET 2013

On Seg, 2013-10-28 at 21:28 +0100, Simone Caronni wrote:
> On 28 October 2013 21:19, Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:
>         Please wait for VirtualBox finish to build ! before send yours
>         package
>         to build.
>
> Can you explain please?

VirtualBox takes all resources of one machine to compile it, and it is
very disk I/O intensive, it isn't a normal package .

> Should I wait the moment that there are no other packages being built?

It is better ... ( specially when you seem mame or VirtualBox)

> What's the purpose of the queue?

We can put works on queue, VirtualBox normally takes one hour, if you
put things on queue could take 2 hours or more and your work will also
take much more time. So it is just to have more guarantee that ends
well.

> Isn't any sort of ACL in place? Any user can kill other users jobs?

Admins could kill any job, and maintainers could kill his jobs .

I see that also is built now

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.