x264 and ffmpeg - here we go again

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Oct 30 21:50:40 CET 2013

On Qua, 2013-10-30 at 07:22 +0100, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> W dniu 29.10.2013 22:11, Sérgio Basto pisze:
> > On Ter, 2013-10-29 at 14:32 -0600, Ken Dreyer wrote:
> >> If we push ffmpeg 2.1 before we branch, we would ship F20 with a
> >> broken VLC, in that case?
> >
> > No, of course we won't ship VLC broken  .
> >
> > We just ship F20 in day of release or very closer until then we have
> > time to fix VLC .
> >
> I have just confirmed that VLC is not broken, it builds. I have cooked
> up a mock config containing a mix of F20 fedora repos and rawhide
> rpmfusion ones, and VLC was built successfully. I am rebuilding
> everything else as we speak. The results are likely to be even better
> than before, but I would like to be absolutely certain.

Hi x264 stable git version just updated, some minutes ago , so I have
x264-0.138-1.20131030gitc628e3b.fc19.src.rpm to submit .

May be do all mass rebuild together we will have less work , what do you
think ?

About if we submit or not ? , don't want sounds rude, but my opinion
is : what we are waiting for ? :)

May I bootstrap x264 ?
Thanks,
--