Quick question regarding updates pushing

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Oct 30 22:10:21 CET 2013

On Qua, 2013-10-30 at 19:30 +0100, Simone Caronni wrote:
> On 29 October 2013 19:23, Simone Caronni <negativo17 at gmail.com> wrote:
>         Hello,
>
>         by having a look at the Succesful Builds section of Plague
>         [1], I see that the packages are in "needsign" since the 13th
>         of october (16 days ago).
>

>         Does it mean they still need to count 7 days since the time
>         they are signed? Or the "needsign" state has nothing to do
>         with being pushed to the repositories?
>

>         [1] http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/success.psp
>

> Answer anyone?
I don't know much, but from what I see, after signed, the packages go to
testing, after more or less 7 days kwizart push it to stable (calculated
be him), some cases when depends on fedora packages (freeworld packages
for example) enter when fedora also push it to stable, kmods are created
when kernels are in fedora testing and are pushed when kernel are pushed
to stable, if kwizart forgot something, we need write to this list or
directly to him, if no point write to the list .

--
Sérgio M. B.