Change Mixxx package name

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 2 04:12:14 CEST 2014

Tonet Jallo wrote:
> Mmmmm, but this is not the problem, the problem is the version of mixxx
> already in rpmfusion and i need it name will changed to mixxx-freeworld
> same to audacity-freeworld.
> Sorry if you don't understand some parts, my english is not very good.

His point is, if mixxx can support plugins for the patent-encumbered codecs,
then it can MOVE to Fedora and RPM Fusion can ship a mixxx-freeworld plugin
that works with the Fedora mixxx (the preferred way to package support for
additional codecs in RPM Fusion) rather than a package that Conflicts (a
solution that is only used as a last resort).

        Kevin Kofler