Change Mixxx package name

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 21:48:29 CEST 2014

Previous case of a package already in RPM Fusion then submitted to fedora
with different options was gstreamer-plugin-bad introduced as
gstreamer-plugins-bad-free in fedora while been adapated in RPM Fusion at
the same time.

That been said, that's a special case where everything was plugins, not a
single application.
So whereas you could submit a mixxx-free package in fedora amputated from
it's fully upstream mp3 support via libmad. The RPM Fusion counterpart
coudn't extend the fedora package.

Best would be to have mixxx binary to "dlopen" libmad so introducing mixxx
within fedora would not lose any upstream feature that users will need in
some corner cases.

The second choice for me would be to just maintain mixxx in RPM Fusion
instead of fedora as it's a very little disadvantage over having an
incomplete package in fedora.
In this case, you just need to request maintainership of the package,
please see: http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors/CVSRequests