Last wl-kmod build for F-19 stuck

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Fri Apr 18 11:50:22 CEST 2014

Hello,

There seems that last wl-kmod build for F-19 (build job 20158) is still
stuck again in buildsys, but this time with a failed built result:

Error: could not check out wl-kmod-6_30_223_141-1_fc19_28 from
fedora-19-rpmfusion_nonfree - output was:
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to [cvs.rpmfusion.org]:2401 failed:
Connection refused

As the built process succeed (see build.log), but the package was not
pushed in the repository, I wonder if I could do something to achieve
this task. Maybe I should open a bug in the infra mailing list about
this.
If I could be of any help, drop me a line.

Thanks in advance.

Cordially,

--
Nicolas Viéville