ffmpeg-2.3.1 released

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:52:40 CEST 2014

Dear all,

ffmpeg-2.3.1 has been released recently. I have done a test rebuild, and
only 3 packages have failed:
- audacious-plugins-freeworld: fails due to missing glib.h - looks like
it is not related to ffmpeg
- xbmc: fails during debuginfo extraction
(/usr/lib/rpm/find-debuginfo.sh: line 127: 23577 Bus error
 (core dumped) eu-strip --remove-comment $r $g -f "$1" "$2"
- kmediafactory: fails due to QtWebKit/QtWebView - also not related to
ffmpeg.

The rpmsodiff output is attached.
As none of the build errors are related to ffmpeg, I am going to push it
to rawhide this evening if noone objects.

Best regards,
Julian