repo data rebuild

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Fri Aug 22 21:44:49 CEST 2014

On 21/08/2014 20:40, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone regenerate the repo data[1] for rawhide? The repo data is
> dated Aug 12th but the last push seems to be Aug 14th. This is causing
> my XBMC build to fail[2] (missing ffmpeg package).
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
>
> P.S. This mailing list either heavily delays email or drops it completely.
>
> [1]
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/plague-results/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/repodata/
>
> [2]
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/20896-xbmc-13.2-1.fc21/x86_64/root.log

Actually, I think the issue is with the rpmfusion-free-needsign-rawhide
repo, not with rpmfusion-free-rawhide. The repodatas contain references
to packages that have been moved to the regular repos already.

I'm seeing the same issue with another build :
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/20900-xine-ui-0.99.9-1.fc21/x86_64/root.log

Regards,
Xavier