No subject

Wed Jan 8 00:05:46 CET 2014

file. Am I missing something here?

That said, of course much of these GL  is about legal issues. As this
is where rpmfusion really differs, we certainly need to understand
what these GL means for rpmfusion. The current request complies to the
following to cope with the risks:
- User must enable it manually, after a disclaimer warning, as
required in the GL.
- The enabled repository is  a "specific piece of free software"
according the the GL, besides being non-free.
- The repo file uses gpg verification and also a includepkgs=
condition to only enable the dropbox application.

To my understanding,  taken together these conditions complies to the
current GL, interpreted in a rpmfusion context where we use handle
non-free software.

But in the end this is probably about a vision. rpmfusion.org states
that it's about "simplify end-user experience by grouping as much
add-on software as possible in a single location". In my eyes, making
it possible to install the dropbox client fits well into this.

Cheers!

--alec

[1] https://github.com/leamas/system-config-repo/blob/devel/screenshots/0-activate.png