cvs.rpmfusion.org broken?

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 15:26:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm not able to use cvs today, does anyone know what's happening?

Have I missed some announcement about migration to git or whatever?

- in that case, I apologize for not paying attention last weeks, and could
a big fat warning be added to the web (e.g. /Contributors page), please?

- trying 'ssh -vvv cvs.rpmfusion.org cvs -v' I end with

debug1: Sending command: cvs -v
debug2: channel 0: request exec confirm 1
debug2: callback done
debug2: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768
debug1: Remote: X11 forwarding disabled in user configuration file.
debug2: channel_input_status_confirm: type 100 id 0
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
debug2: channel 0: rcvd adjust 2097152
debug2: channel_input_status_confirm: type 99 id 0
debug2: exec request accepted on channel 0

and it hangs "forever" then ...

K.

--
Karel Volný