ffmpeg-2.2 released

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:21:17 CET 2014

Dear all,

ffmpeg-2.2 was released today. I did a test rebuild and all but one deps
have compiled successfully (I could not believe it myself). The only one
that failed was mlt, but the failure was due to freetype and not due to
ffmpeg. As such, I will be pushing it to devel shortly unless someone
objects.
Moreover, given the long time until Fedora 21 release, I think we should
consider pushing this as F20 update. Fedora did some exceptions this
release cycle too (Mesa 10, Gnome 3.12). What do you think?

Best regards,
Julian