ffmpeg-compat armv7hl

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 19:40:44 CET 2014

> Hi,
>
> I couldn't find a package for ffmpeg-compat built for ARM so i downloaded
> the srpm, tried to build it myself and ran into some compiler errors
> relating to whitespace in ARM assembly instructions.
>
> Here's a patch that lets the package build: http://pastie.org/9739513

Thx for your interest in RPM Fusion for arm

I will apply the patch for ffmpeg-compat in devel (fedora 21). But I don't
think it has really some interest exept for completness of the repository
(the only user of ffmpeg-compat is transcode which is close to be orphaned).
Or do you have any "out of the repository" users of such compat library ?

--
-