Self-introduction

Simon Farnsworth simon at farnz.org.uk
Thu Oct 9 15:37:54 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm currently maintaining gstreamer1-vaapi and helping with libva in
Fedora. These packages aren't themselves useful without hardware drivers;
they don't contain codecs.

My personal hardware platform is an Intel IvyBridge laptop, so I'm
volunteering here as well to co-maintain libva-intel-driver so that I can
support the full GPU decode stack on Intel hardware.

Most of my builds will be for Rawhide - there's a challenge here with the
key packages being split between RPM Fusion and Fedora proper, hence
preferring to only risk breaking Rawhide, and not alpha/beta branches.

--
Simon Farnsworth