ffmpeg-2.4 released

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:11:52 CEST 2014

> On Sex, 2014-10-17 at 07:37 +1100, David Timms wrote:
> > I expect to have another look this weekend; however, don't hold up the
> > update just due dvbcut...
>
> OK, so seems we don't have big issues , kwizart also agreed.
> So if no impediments, I plan star mass rebuild for ffmpeg-2.4, tomorrow
> Sunday, afternoon
>
> I'll follow this wikipage :
>
> http://rpmfusion.org/ImportantDependencyLists#only_ffmpeg_so_bump
>

> in this order :
> * build ffmpeg
> * build gpac
> * build x264 without bootstrap (depends on gpac and ffmpeg )
> * build libquicktime (vlc, mjpegtools and mlt need it)
> * build what requires ffmpeg-libs.

Please lead the rebuild so everything can be done in one push.
I may hold the rawhide push until everything get in.
But I would also have everything not failing, so please someone to have a
look on the two remaining failing packages.
We are rather late in the Fedora 21 release process

At worst I will remove the two package from the f21 tree until fixed.

Thx

--
-