ffmpeg-2.4 released - kmediafactory patches

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 22 14:23:32 CEST 2014

On 21/10/14 01:22, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com
> <mailto:kwizart at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     Please lead the rebuild so everything can be done in one push.
>     I may hold the rawhide push until everything get in.
>     But I would also have everything not failing, so please someone to
>     have a look on the two remaining failing packages.
>     We are rather late in the Fedora 21 release process
>
>     At worst I will remove the two package from the f21 tree until fixed.
>

> Done , only package that fails to rebuild was kmediafactory ...
I've also taken a look at getting kmedifactory to compile on my F21 test
machine, but with some it's deps downloaded from the ffmpeg 2.4.2(3?)
builds, and have had compile success.

No testing of the binary package at all, but I think the changes seem
good. I don't have commit access so someone else will need sort that
side out, see attached.

If no super-packager can commit, then I can make a bug to hold the
patches, just let me know.

Dave.