ffmpeg-2.4 released

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Sep 26 14:15:06 CEST 2014

On Qui, 2014-09-25 at 21:18 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > SO I NAK the ffmpeg update in F-20 because the way the update was
> done
> > in Rawhide.
> > I don't want to hear about it. This is not acceptable not to have
> > coordinated the update.
>
> Sorry I'm in work and can't focus, I already sent incomplete emails
> etc,
> but you NACK because ffmpeg 2.4 was submit in devel ? we can roll back
> it , it easy to roll back it.
>
> I understand, how things should roll out , first commit in devel , and
> copy along branches and that is the way that should be done . So yes
> it
> was forbidden commit on devel for not roll out to branch , am I the
> coordinator ? , we can fix it, is not a big deal. I will take care of
> everything
> Thanks,
>
> I have to go now ,

I'll try catch kwizart on irc this weekend to see what we can do, and
also plan do the mass rebuild this weekend until then, I'm busy .
If I am the coordinator, please don't submit more builds with
+- rebuild (ffmpeg-2.4) and disable needsign repo , since nothing was
yet publish, moreover is more difficult to me do the mass rebuild
correctly because I have to track down which packages already sent it to
rebuild.

Thanks

--
Sérgio M. B.