Fedora 22/Rawhide Rebuild

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:20:30 CEST 2015

Um, is there going to be a mass rebuild for Rawhide/F22 in the near
future?  I'm running the alpha, and a bunch of the packages won't install
due to outdated dependencies.  For example, libiso9660.so has been bumped
from version 9 to version 10, and xine-lib here still requires version 9,
so xine can't be installed at all.  I wasn't able to install
qmmp-freeworld, because qmmp is now past version 8 and freeworld is still
version 7.

Just wanted to point out some of the dependencies being out of date, in
case it was missed.