Rpmfusion EL7 Repo

Bob Lightfoot boblfoot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:24:17 CEST 2015

It has been over a year now since el7 released and still little has been
made public about the plan for porting such rpmfusion favorites as vlc,
ffmpeg, mythtv and kodi not to mention several others to the el7 platform.

Does anyone know where that effort is at, if it even exists?

To date the best solution has been grab a Fedora SRPM and rebuild for
el7.  But this is highly ideal.

Surely I am not alone in my desire to see RPMFusion support el7?

--
Sincerely,
Bob Lightfoot