problem with branches/version tags

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 11:38:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

thanks for the information -

> For exceptions as freetype-freeworld of Kevin, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> "Kevin has received an access to a preview git repository.
> freetype-freeworld needs to match the fedora counterpart. Others
> packagers in the same situation can request such override."

I've noticed this but for some reason I thought this applies just to stable
branches, i.e. to the second part of my problem, and that RPMFusion devel
still follows Rawhide, after the F22 repo was spun off it using the new
Koji instance

now to the second part, matching the versions in stable branches, well,
that discussion started in April, so I was hoping the process got improved
or documented meanwhile ... and if "can request" still applies - does that
mean via bugzilla, or sending private e-mail to kwizart, or ...?

there are some bugs related to the move to the new infrastructure but these
are mostly some FTBFS problems ... did I give up going through them too
early, before discovering information I need?

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team