Build kmod for current fc21 kernel

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Mar 25 22:27:13 CET 2015

Hello Nicolas,

> I'm usually commenting the macro to build for current. testing that.

I saw that you proceed that way in your previous build of this package,
but I didn't tried it.

> Seems to work, but might be a hidden problem behind.

I found what was going on. When I saw that my spec file was containing
the macro to build for akmod only, I modified it to build for current,
then I committed the spec file, but didn't increment the build tag. The
modified spec file is not contained in the SRPMS files of the build
22247 and 22248. Maybe, it's also a consequence of another error I made:

7.1%{?dist}

instead of:

7%{?dist}.1

Sorry for the noise and thank you for your response.

Cordially,

--
NVieville