7 leftovers

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Aug 3 22:01:47 CEST 2016

On Qua, 2016-08-03 at 20:45 +0200, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com>
> wrote:
> > but others still empty:
> > https://github.com/rpmfusion/game-data-packager
> > https://github.com/rpmfusion/devedeng
> >
> I still have to import devedeng. That's why it's empty (in RPM Fusion
> too).

Not quiet, in github we should have an mirror of cgit and https://pkgs.
rpmfusion.org/cgit/free/devedeng.git/ have the init setup, which github
don't.
But now if it is fixed, on first commit, should update the all module
in github mirror (all the branches and commits), is what we expect if
this leftover is fixed.
What I can say more ? For one creation of new packages on RPMFusion, we
have a few tasks to do, one is creation of modules on github, before
create a repo in cgit and after we just need add one rule in cgit for
mirror the commits to github.
So with new a commit we can test it :). Since this is production, I
prefer try with "real" commits. So Andrea be my guess :).

> Bye,
>
> Andrea

Cheers,
--