RPM Fusion pkgs is branched for f25

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:00:18 CEST 2016

Please verify to checkout the f25 branch before to push content.
Also you may need rfpkg-1.24.0 from rpmfusion-free-updates-testing

Github isn't updated until a new commit is made, I may addess this
problem later (like way later like any other weird issue with github
sync)

mock-rpmfusion configuration options need to be updated. Any volunter
to look into it ?
(many others rpmfusion-* specifics packages may need to be updated also).
I'm not going to update them this cycle as I need to handover most tasks.

The next step is to update the rpmfusion-free/nonfree-release and
publish the repos.
This will be done in the coming days as the time permit.

Thx

--
-