Git / Build error on Steam package

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:13:20 CEST 2016

Hello,

I pushed some commits to the Steam packages on most branches (master, f25,
f24, f23 and el7) and tried to build it on the master branch. Plan is to
build on master and Fedora branches.

On the cgit web interface [1] I get an Internal Server Error and when
building I get a repository corruption message in the logs [2]:

Cloning into '/var/lib/mock/f26-nonfree-build-4732-1758/root/tmp/scmroot/steam'...
remote: error: Could not read 2c29bad7821b995b1ec6b9a6ec7a7bdb968337d0
remote: fatal: Failed to traverse parents of commit
d67f05da782eeacace85998ede4eaa79edfbc0e0
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.

The git repository from the command line seems to be fine though; I can
clone, checkout, switch branch, etc.

Thanks & regards,
--Simone

[1] https://pkgs.rpmfusion.org/cgit/nonfree/steam.git/
[2] http://koji.rpmfusion.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/9973/19973/checkout.log

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/