status of mlt-freeworld ?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Aug 15 21:13:08 CEST 2016

On Sáb, 2016-08-13 at 12:04 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> What is the status of the mlt-freeworld review ?
> It would be fine that you share your plan with mlt users in rpmfusion
> (that relies on ffmpeg enabled mlt). This has to be fixed by f25.

Hello,
In Fedora they ask me to add MLT for F25 , was asked by design-sig
group, now we need add a package review request for mlt-freeworld in
RPM Fusion. Should be easy , my plan is build the same package of
fedora and just add ffmpeg Buildrequires , after that we exclude all
files expected the new ones ...

and is in my queue of things todo, before F25 released.

I think the freeworld package is the same of actual mlt on RPMFusion ,
but just strip files that are already in Fedora.

If someone wants begging with package review , be my guess .

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.