rfpkg build fixed, you can build on koji !

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:22:43 CEST 2016

> On 08/19/2016 03:08 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
>> On 07/13/2016 07:02 AM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>>> I've regenerated the repos, you can try any package for now.
>>> I'm still away until the end of the week, for other investigation.
>>
>> el7 builds appear to be working now, yay!
>>
>> Can we get an el7 branch for rfpkg?  Thanks.
>>

> I'll note that the el7 dist tag is the centos (and copr) default of
> "el7.centos".  Not sure if you want to keep that or go with just ".el7"
I really would like to avoid the .centos in the dist, since we'll be
using centos packages for the buildroot, we aren't building centos
specific content.
Instead we target a "generic" Enterprise Linux 7, so either RHEL,
CentOS, SL, OL, whatever, etc.

Using the koji extra-vars doesn't seem to work here, the macros isn't overridden
I don't think I can avoid using centos-release unless someone try to
maintain a "generic-release" for EL7 like in fedora.
The current bet is to drop a dist macro in /etc/rpm/macros from
buildsys-build-rpmfusion and add this package in the default
buildroot.

I will try to implement that.

--
-