Safe to build for rawhide?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Aug 24 02:18:38 CEST 2016

On Ter, 2016-08-23 at 19:23 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> I realize some packages
> aren't updated in F25 and F26 , like gstreamer1-plugins-ugly 1.8.1 in
> f25 [1] and 1.8.2 in f24 [2]

OK I check all package published on F25 and rawhide and everything is
absolutely correct. gstreamer1-plugins-bad-freeworld and gstreamer1-
plugins-ugly doesn't have build for F25 and rawhide, to built it I had
to run rfpkg new-sources for both cases ...

And we have mlt case, we need add mlt-freeworld or disable php
extension on mlt, since doesn't compile with php7 in F25.

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.