Plan to push packages early on friday

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:31:07 CEST 2016

> Hi,
>
> I plan to push packages for rawhide, f24 and f23 early in the morning
> this friday. Please try to prepare your "urgents" push by then.
>
> I will be moving to the south of France over the week-end and I have a
> week off for the installation. As a consequence, I don't know when
> would be the next push. (not before the middle of the next week).
>
> BTW, It would be fine to have updates available for the 4.6.x kernel
> for f23 (nvidia fixes and all)

So it's too late for a push right now, and I still need to prepare my moving

You should be able to fetch new build from the koji mash directory,
but don't spred this url too much.
(it's currently generated every evening)

I plan to push packages next week
I will mostly unavailable for the week-end, if anything please ask by email.

Thx

--
-