RPM Fusion new infra

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:46:15 CEST 2016

Another problem, this time when I try to build the package:

[andrea at panoramix zboy]$ rfpkg build
Could not execute build: No server defined in: /etc/koji/rpmfusion-config,
/home/andrea/.koji/config

Some other notes that may be helpful:

[andrea at panoramix zboy]$ less /etc/koji/rpmfusion-config
/etc/koji/rpmfusion-config: File o directory non esistente
[andrea at panoramix zboy]$ rpm -q rfpkg
rfpkg-1.23.4-1.fc23.noarch
[andrea at panoramix zboy]$ rpm -q rpmfusion-packager
rpmfusion-packager-0.4-2.fc22.noarch

Bye,

Andrea