Various pkgs missing from f24 repos

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Jul 11 00:20:55 CEST 2016

On Dom, 2016-07-10 at 16:33 +0200, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> What's the best way to add them? Should I rebuild them? (BTW, I have
> problems with building - see other mail).

yes , like I had done for mpgtx and other, I think is just do :

rfpkg clone free/mpgtx
cd mpgtx/

rfpkg srpm ; mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --no-clean --
rebuild mpgtx-1.3.1-9.fc25.src.rpm

This commands check if we have already done rfpkg new-sources (with
rfpkg srpm) , and also may check is build correctly for gcc6, glibc etc
etc , I had fixed dvd95 hardening for F23 is also tricky

after minimal check if builds is just do :

    rfpkg build
    git checkout f24; git merge master; git push ; rfpkg build; git checkout master
    git checkout f23; git merge master; git push ; rfpkg build; git checkout master

--
Sérgio M. B.