rfpkg build fixed, you can build on koji !

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:02:18 CEST 2016

> On 07/04/2016 02:01 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> rfpkg build has been fixed, it's now possible to submit build request
>> with rfpkg-1.23-4
>> http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=851
>>
>> Please build your packages for f23 to f25 (devel),
>>
>> el7 build might be possible, but it sounds like there are additional
>> issue that needs to be investigated.
>
> yeah, I'm seeing:
>

> DEBUG util.py:421:
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/g/GitPython-1.0.1-5.el7.noarch.rpm:
> [Errno 12] Timeout on
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/g/GitPython-1.0.1-5.el7.noarch.rpm:
> (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30
> seconds')
> DEBUG util.py:421:  Trying other mirror.
> DEBUG util.py:421:
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/acl-2.2.51-12.el7.x86_64.rpm:
> [Errno 12] Timeout on
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/acl-2.2.51-12.el7.x86_64.rpm:
> (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30
> seconds')
> DEBUG util.py:421:  Trying other mirror.
>
> so it looks like the builder has some network issues or wrong mock config somehow?

The network is good, but I've experienced the same kind of issue while
using dnf in fedora.
Currently the koji buildroot are generated using mock instead of dnf
to workaround the very same behaviour.
But in el7 we should use yum anyway and the "workaround" does'nt hold there.
Of course while downloading the particular package from the builder,
everything behave correctly.

I've regenerated the repos, you can try any package for now.
I'm still away until the end of the week, for other investigation.

Thx

--
-