How a package shows up in the repo

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Jul 20 22:50:32 CEST 2016

On Qua, 2016-07-20 at 17:31 -0300, Mauricio Teixeira wrote:
> > Now it seems that we are back to the normal flow , i.e, we build
> > package in koji, after some days it goes to update-testing (manual
> > push
> > by kwizart) and in 3 day / one week the packages are pushed to
> > updates
> > stable (also by kwizart) and that was what happen today .
> Ah, I didn't know it was a manual push.
>
> So when does he know the build is acceptable to be pushed?

Usually packages are accepted. The infrastructure is not finish , we
should receive an notification in devel Mailing List with the list of
the packages that have been pushed, in this infra we don't have it yet.
 But you may check repoview pages [¹] ,  sometimes I know about the
pushes with dnf update :)

[¹]
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/testing/23/SRPM
S/repoview/index.html