updating ffmpeg to 3.1.x in rawhide

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 09:41:28 CEST 2016

W dniu 31.07.2016 o 07:29, Julian Sikorski pisze:
> W dniu 28.07.2016 o 07:41, Julian Sikorski pisze:

>>> Julian, I agree , "and rebuild dependent packages on Saturday" do you
>>> do the mass rebuild ? or need help ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>> I can do the mass rebuild, I have the privileges now.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Julian
>>
> The mass rebuild has now been completed.
>
> Best regards,
> Julian

I have now rebuilt kodi as well as the maintainer has fixed the curl issue.
For xpra, there is a patch in upstream svn (revision 12943), but it does
not apply cleanly to 0.16.x branch. I'll leave it up to the maintainer
whether backporting is worth the effort, or will it just be easier to
rebase to 0.17.x
The mlt failure is due to php-7.0:
http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=15442

Best regards,