Package assignment

Antonio Trande anto.trande at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:34:56 CET 2016

On Tue, 2016-03-01 at 18:57 +0100, Göran Uddeborg wrote:
> Sérgio Basto:
> >
> > Well bugzilla have good tools to search and you can save the
> > searches.
> Sure, but if possible I prefer to get an interrupt when things
> happen,
> rather than having to poll. :-)
>

> > Last but not least, do you approve the update (as the maintainer of
> > the
> > package) ?
> > https://github.com/rpmfusion/mythtv-status/commit/b51e05c76bcb2ad82
> > e3c0
> > 787d5bc4d53a931d674
> Reading a patch of a patch was an interesting experience.  :-)
> Overall, it looks fine.  I have two comments:
>
> 1. The comment "Add mythtv status to end of stub" in
> mythtv-update-motd that previously existed in the patch could have
> been left in.  No big deal, though.
>
> 2. Why is it necessary to throw away standard error of the
> mythtv-status command in mythtv-update-motd?  It isn't new in this
> version, but the line is modified so I noted.  (Maybe that is more a
> question for Susi Lehtola.  Cc:ing explicitly in case no longer a
> subscriber.)

'mythtv-status' package has been updated by me; if something is not
good (and probably there is something), original maintainer/s of
package, temporarily busy with other business, should kindly at least
check all changes before definitive approval.

As provisional maintainer, I (or Sergio) cannot be familiar with all
packages and know how they work. Collaboration is essential.

--
---
Antonio Trande

mailto: sagitter 'at' fedoraproject 'dot' org
http://fedoraos.wordpress.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sagitter
GPG Key: 0x6CE6D08A
Check on https://keys.fedoraproject.org/