[ANNOUNCE] Scaleway has sponsored our ARM builders

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:02:39 CEST 2016

Now that the new builders infra are up and running, I would give an
opportunity to remind that our ARM builders have been sponsored by
Scaleway. https://www.scaleway.com/

The two ARM builders are currently running an OS based on the Fedora
22 armhfp userspace. (with a dedicated kernel). With the physical
cloud they have build, we can scale up as needed. Having the infra
ansible managed can allow us to deploy a new builder very fast and
efficiently.

We will hopefully have fedora 23 or even fedora 24 builders at some point.

A very big thx for their help and implication in free software communities.

--
-