Migration from dokuwiki

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Oct 4 01:11:23 CEST 2016

On Seg, 2016-10-03 at 19:37 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The current wiki in rpmfusion.org uses dokuwiki package (from el5).
> There is a need to migrate it to something more current (to an el7
> guest VM).
> The problem is that there is (at least) no dokuwiki package for el7.

dokuwiki is in el7 testing [1] following the links and by comment in
bodhi [2] is not in epel7 because dokuwiki requires php-email-address-
validation, which is not available (in epel7)

Have dokuwiki in el7 resolve the problem ?

Meanwhile I got ACL to edit Homepage and other pages thanks
to XavierBachelot , thanks.

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/dokuwiki
[2] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-1087

--