F25 rpmfusion repos

Vascom vascom2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:24:06 CEST 2016

When I run
dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=25
I see
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'rpmfusion-free-updates', disabling.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'rpmfusion-nonfree-updates', disabling.

May be add empty f25 updates repo as on main Fedora?

And some packages in f25 development repo still has fc24 suffix. May be
inform their maintainers that need quick rebuild this packages for F25 and
rawhide.

пн, 17 окт. 2016 г. в 12:09, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:

> May be it is time to create rpmfusion repos for F25? So users can now
simply
> upgrade their systems to Fedora 25 Beta.

I'm not sure to understand what's your issue actually ? And why you
make you think the repo aren't there.
We are in the development/25 layout:
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/development/25/Everything/x86_64/os/

And we also have the development/rawhide repo published for f26 already.

So really, please report your workflow that makes you think the repos
aren't there, it's important to undersand.

Thx

--
-