build perl problem

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 22:03:05 CEST 2016

> On 21/10/16 13:49, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

>> [...]
>>>
>>> I'll take a look at these perl issues. I just applied for provenpackager
>>> (I'm already a provenpackager in Fedora) and can add the necessary BRs
>>> where
>>> appropriate.
>>>
>>> Paul.
>>

>> @Paul,
>> Thx for joining us.
>>
>> I'm fixing few issues related to the fas migration from the last days,
>> so you should be able to fix packages in git starting from now.
>> But I expect you cannot submit build until you can get your rpmfusion
>> cert, I hope to have this fixed over the week-end.
>> Then you will be able to submit build.
>> Until then, please drop me an email (or to sergiomb) if you need some
>> packages to build.
>

> Thanks for that.
>
> Builds are no problem actually, perl-Crypt-IDEA is mine and I updated and
> built it soon after the new infra came online. perl-PGPLOT is now done too.

Okay, you can try to request acl commit also, the main interest it
that you will be noticed of changes in both packages once the
notification emails will be fixed.
That and bugreports from bugzilla.

There is no perl or others groups in rpmfusion, I haven't looked at
how it's implemented, but this could be re-used.

Other topic, but related to perl. Can anyone can explain why
perl-generator isn't part of perl-devel if not the case already ?
Thx

--
-