Release blocker bug for f25

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:38:58 CEST 2016

> I've created a release blocker bug for f25.
>
> If you think something must be fixed on our side by f25, please create
> a separate ticket and block bug 4313 or use the f25 (as an alias to
> bug).

And before anyone start asking: no it's not possible to have ffmpeg
3.2 updated at this time in f25.
But:
 - it's possible to have it updated in f26 now.
 - it possible to have it updated in f25 once released and if ABI is
the same and enought testing is made.

The same apply for other components, please try to avoid doing majors
changes while release is nearing. It's still important to have
packages in released GA repo in good shape.

Thx

--
-