Buildroot override request

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:33:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can now use koji-rpmfusion tag-build f2?-{,non}free-override
your_rpmfusion_build_nvr for rpmfusion build to request an override
tag. This will trigger a regen-repo task (if there is a metadata
issue, that migh be possible to workaround to force a regen-repo
task).

It's not possible to tag a fedora package, (that's a manual task), so
please ask on bugzilla and assign the request to me if needed.

Untag is not possible yet, I will need to fix the koji-hub policy

This should be reported in our wiki.

Thx

--
-