new rpmfusion-packager and rfpkg srpm broken

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Sep 13 10:47:36 CEST 2016

On Ter, 2016-09-13 at 10:29 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I start building rpmfusion-packager-0.5.1 , with rpmfusion-koji
> > command
> > packaged , meantime new rfpkg fails to build srpm
> nitpick, but why rpmfusion-koji, i'm using koji-rpmfusion everywhere,
> but some started documenting rpmfusion-koji
> It's minor issue, I don't mind anyway.

because we have /etc/koji/rpmfusion-config , arm-config
and /usr/bin/arm-koji  so  need to be rpmfusion-koji , to not change
the script (arch=`basename $0 | cut -d '-' -f 1`)

> > rfpkg srpm
> > error: line 85: Illegal char '-' (0x2d) in: Release:        7.fc26-
> > ree
> Seems self explaining, where does in -ree comes from ?
> do you have a custom dist macro in your rpm environment ?

after
dnf --disablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing distro-sync rfpkg

(with rfpkg-1.24.0-1.fc23.noarch) works again , seems rfpkg-1.25.0-
1.fc23.noarch fault .

> > next step for rpmfusion-packager is add rpmfuison_cert as fedora-
> > packager have fedora_cert sub-package.
> Please don't, not needed for us.

fedora_cert is your client cert, we may check client is valid , say
when expires and we can renew it, at least should be useful, but I
don't want do anything with talk with you .

--
Sérgio M. B.