libdvdcss in RPM Fusion ?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Sep 23 20:01:03 CEST 2016

On 06.09.2016 12:28, Xavier Bachelot wrote:

> If mirroring libdvdcss is still a concern, we may want to ship libdvdcss
> in a dedicated repo so mirrors can exclude it easily.
> If that is not enough, we might do as Fedora does for openh264, that is
> use the RPM Fusion infra for the SCM and building the package, but
> upload it to another host. Given Pix mail from this morning, I guess it
> could be where Livna was hosted.

I wonder if in this case it might make most sense to just continue to
use the established rpm.livna.org brand for stuff that is to hot even
for RPM Fusion. People with upload access and signing keys are reading
this list afaik. Guess that's why livna seems to have gotten fresh
packages and support for current Fedora releases recently.

Cu, knurd