Nvidia drivers

Lawrence E Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:51:25 CEST 2016

Thank you for your concern in this matter. I believe you are right. The
nvidia drivers are always an issue in Linux. Be glad when linux can
improve their nouveau drivers so that we won't need to deal with nvidia.
I am running Fedora 25 and it is working very well except for the nvidia
drivers. I use the Vmware Workstation and it will not run properly
without the nvidia drivers. Other than that, Fedora is nice.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6