Summary: Review request: HandBrake - Multithreaded DVD to MPEG-4
Product: Package Reviews
Component: Review Request
Estimated Hours: 0.0
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video
transcoder, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
* Any DVD-like source: VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD
(unencrypted--protection methods including CSS are not supported
internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and
libraries), and some .VOB and .TS files
* Most any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to
* File format: MP4, MKV, AVI or OGM
* Video: MPEG-4, H.264, or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate
* Audio: AAC, MP3, Vorbis or AC-3 pass-through (supports encoding of
several audio tracks)
* Chapter selection
* Basic subtitle support (burned into the picture)
* Integrated bitrate calculator
* Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
* Grayscale encoding
Why not Fedora?: Many reasons, one of which is the need for codecs in
$ rpmlint *rpm
3 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.
This is a *preview* of a package in development. Known problems:
- Private libraries (at this point in time, F11/rpmfusion, there is no way
- Doesn't honor compile flags
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.