--- Comment #18 from Andrea Musuruane <musuruan(a)gmail.com> 2009-03-17 16:34:14 ---
* Summary can be better. E.g. "An open source implementation of Silverlight".
* I would also remove every reference to Novell. Is that really useful? Even
the Moonlight page at http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight
doesn't call this
product "Novell Moonlight" but simply "Moonlight".
* The buildroot is not correct:
* Do we really want so much conditionals? For example, I would expect that
pulseaudio is always in since it is the default Fedora sound server.
* Summary and Description for libs package should be different than the one
used in the main package.
* Are these Susisms?
I think the last one should be
* %makeinstall macro should not be used:
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.