Xavier Lamien wrote:
I need some outside feedbacks on FAS registrations.
Here are some steps to reproduce
1. Create an account here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/userbox.cgi
- note that, you don't need to re-generate an gpg key, just add
the one you use for Fedoraproject.
I tried this step, but my username almost everywhere is jwrdegoede, and the
form only allows usernames up to 8 chars, does the username get used to
generate dos filenames or what?
2. Generate your Certification here :
3. Ask to sign your CLA here :
4. Follow the instructions that you will receive by mail
5. Send your signed CLA, then wait until receive the confirmation.
- just post if no mail is sent to you.
6. Ask for your membership on cla_done group.
I'll check all other stuff about the account creation which should match
with CVS and then mail you to make some test on.