--- Comment #36 from Sérgio Basto <sergio(a)serjux.com> 2016-08-04 17:37:57 CEST ---
(In reply to comment #34)
please don't forget to post the %changelog when something has
* Wed Jul 20 2016 Momcilo Medic <fedorauser(a)fedoraproject.org> - 0.15.2-0.3
- Added license file gplv2.txt
* Mon Jul 18 2016 Martin Gansser <martinkg(a)fedoraproject.org> - 0.15.2-0.2
- Fixed arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share
- Added obs-ffmpeg-mux.patch
- Added libs subpkg
- Call ldconfig in post(un) scripts for the shared library
Now I think the important pieces of the review request are in place.
MartinKG , do you approve this package ? just after the package be approved ,
we can sponsor Momcilo (I guess), I may sponsor him, I share the trust of
sponsor with your revision, I think is that way, the logic first approve after
you now need a sponsor. Please look into  on how to achieve this. This is
written for fedora packages, but the basic task is the same in rpmfusion: you
need to show that you understand the Packaging Guidelines.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.